Cold pressed Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana)
INCI: Cold pressed hazelnut oil
Hazelnut oil is golden yellow, with an irresistible hazelnut flavor. It has an extremely high smoke point of 221˚C and as such is among the four oils best suited for heat treatment (cooking, stewing, roasting and frying).
- Protects the health of the cardiovascular system
- Helps in cell regeneration and strengthening of capillaries
- Promotes digestion
- Prevents the formation of gallstones
- Soothes stomach and bowel ulcers
- Regulates sebum secretion
Hazelnut oil gives a rich taste to salads, sauces and pasta. It fits in perfectly with cake recipes and various treats. Due to its high smoke point of 221 ° C, it is ideal for pancakes.
It is of great use in face and body care. It is suitable for both dry and oily skin because it regulates the secretion of sebum while providing moisture to the skin.